heather's adventures in the Big City

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

less than 2 days...

until i'm in new york, settling into my room. some exciting things have happened since noon today:

  1. i found out i'd have housing for the WHOLE TIME I AM THERE!
  2. i found out my maryama is singing cherubino in a concert version of the marriage of figaro next thursday and 2 fridays from now
  3. she can help me get a good but thrifty haircut and color
  4. thank you india - wait, how did alanis lyrics wind up here?

things i have left to do:

  1. laundry
  2. mop floors
  3. clean bedroom
  4. pack
  5. hug the dog so much until he's sick of me and i of him
  6. scrub shower

1 Comments:

  • yay! heather's going to NYC! she's gonna work for the UN and change the world! while you're at it, see if you make all school loans null and void.

    By Blogger particleman, at 4:44 PM, July 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home